Your privacy is important to us. Hence, we have created this policy so you can understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and make use of personal information.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and utilise personal data exclusively to fulfil the purposes specified by us, as well as for other lawful purposes, unless we obtain the individual’s consent or as mandated by law.
We will retain personal information only for the period required to achieve the specified purposes. Personal information will be collected through legal and fair means, and when applicable, with the knowledge or consent of the individual involved.
Personal information must be pertinent to its intended purposes and, as needed for those purposes, should be accurate, comprehensive, and kept up to date. We will safeguard personal information through security measures to prevent loss, theft, unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use, or alteration.
We will promptly furnish customers with access to our policies and procedures governing the management of individual data. Our commitment is to conduct our business in accordance with these principles to safeguard and uphold the privacy of personal information.
Types of Information Collected
- Personal Information (e.g., name, email address, telephone number, address, social profile links, and other contact details when you create an account, submit a form, or grant permissions in a third-party app).
- Billing Information (e.g., your credit card when you purchase one of our services).
- Campaign Data (we collect and store information from marketing campaigns).
- Information we get from your usage of our services:
- Device and Browser Information (e.g., your hardware model, operating system, performance information, IP address, browser type, and other identifiers sent along with browser requests).
- Log Information (e.g., for each request to our servers, we record information including the timestamp of the request, the files accessed, IP address, referral URLs, and browser user agent information).
- Location Information (e.g., we may collect your location based on your IP address or other available identifiers such as third-party app information or browser location requests).
- Referral Information (e.g., when your browser sends us a referral URL indicating that you have visited from a page that has linked to us, we record information about the link that referred you to us).
- Tracking Tags (we use tracking tags, in the form of cookies and web beacons, in our websites, advertising campaigns, and emails to collect usage statistics).
- Cookies and Local Storage (we use browser technologies such as cookies and local storage to collect and store information about you when you visit our website).
How Collected Information is Used
We utilise the information gathered from our services to ensure their provision and maintenance, offer support for your utilisation, enhance, and develop them, introduce new services and features, and safeguard both ourselves and our users. Additionally, we employ this information for other valid business purposes and in accordance with legal requirements.
- To market and promote our services to you, including combining information about you from third-party sources.
- To track the success of our advertising campaigns and marketing efforts.
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to personalise your website experience.
- To analyse site usage and better understand the preferences of our visitors.
- To screen for and prevent undesirable or abusive activity, potentially illegal activity, and to enforce our agreements.
- To respond to legal requests or to prevent fraud, we may need to inspect or disclose information we hold about you.
- Below we describe additional information usage as it relates to specific types of users.
- To fulfil our contractual responsibilities, and to deliver services to customers.
How We Share Information
We disclose information as outlined below and with the explicit consent of individuals. Your information may be shared with third-party service providers, who utilise the data to offer services to us or handle data processing on our behalf (such as payment processors, analytics services, advertising services, auditors, advisors, consultants, hosting providers, and our sub-processors).
We may share collected information with any of our subsidiaries, partners, or affiliates. We may also disclose or transfer the collected information as part of any sale, merger, transfer of assets, acquisition, business restructuring, or similar event.
We may disclose information as required by law.
Protection of Rights
We may disclose information when we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or to comply with legal processes, enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users or others.
Cookies, Pixels, & Tracking
We employ cookies, pixels, and comparable tracking technologies to gather and utilise information about you, including delivering interest-based advertising. Additionally, third-party services employing tracking technologies may be utilised when you visit our site. For instance, our technology related to cookies is essential for fundamental website functionality. To fully access our services, log in to secure areas, and enhance performance and functionality, these cookies are necessary. While not strictly mandatory for accessing our services, they contribute to remembering preferences and improving functionality.
We use pixels, cookies, and related tracking technology to measure the performance of our marketing efforts and how you utilise our services (e.g., tracking opens, and clicks in our emails to you).
Google Analytics, Retargeting, and Ads
We use Google Analytics for display advertising and remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online. Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the internet. This site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the double-click cookie) together to inform, optimise, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to this website. Visitors can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customise Google display network ads using the Google Ads Preferences Manager, Facebook analytics, advertising, & social features. We use Facebook technologies to customise content and advertising, provide social media features, and analyse traffic to our website.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies in your browser settings, and you may use browser extensions with our site that limit the ability to set certain types of cookies, including those from Google and Facebook.
How Can You Access or Correct Your Information
If you are a customer, you can access and maintain much of the information through your account dashboard. Information that is not accessible online can be modified or deleted by contacting us with your request.
We may decline to process requests that we find are unreasonable and that we are not legally obligated to fulfil. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.